Tuesday, July 21, 2009

new life

alright i've come to the conclusion that it's time for me to just start fresh and begin my new life. As most of you know....well all 4 of you on my other blog....that i am separating myself from my husband. this has honestly had to be the HARDEST thing i have ever had to do. the fact that i am dropping my life and going into a whole new world of hell of trying to just get through the normal day to day living knowing that you are just another statistic on the marriage poll, that you failed, that no matter what you did to try to make things work all that happened is heartache and pain. Something I like to call DO-DO! The something that never gets better no matter what way you look at it....it's just in the end...poop!!!
what i know now is that this choice that i have made is the first step in my future. it is the first step to a happier and more productive life. this one choice has saved me from a life that i had no control over. it was like driving down a very steep hill with no breaks, just praying that when you got to the bottom you'll still be in enough pieces that you will be able to salvage what is left to get out of the wreckage.
i have done a lot of stupid things in my time on this earth, and i have to say by far the dumbest thing i did was neglect my family and friends. i left behind everybody who has stuck by my side and has seen me through it all, and for that i can't apologize enough. i love you with all my heart and i pray that one day i will be able to make it up to all of you. and one day i hope that i will be able to show you my thanks for being there for me.
like i said before this is the worst thing any married couple can go through and i am so thankful that i have you to help me through it. but enough about this....Monica is back!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl. Well i am very sorry you have had such a rough last year. All i can say is each experience whether good or bad is a learning experience and we always carry knowledge away from that experience and it will help us in this life and it helps us to know what we want out of life and what we don't want. Just know you have alot of people here that love you and will welcome you back with open arms. Hopefully the heat wont scare you away...lol. Let me know when you have time to do lunch or go shopping or something i would love to see you and hang out like old times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soooo happy you are back Monica. I've missed you so much. I know that this point in time is really hard for you but i'm glad you know that we love you and are here for you no mater what! I'm proud of you for taking control of your life and doing what is best for YOU! Hang in there sweetie - it will all be ok soon enough. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. monica im sorry to hear about everything. but i know you can do this and make it through this hard time. you are a wonderful person with such a fun, fantastic personality. :) i know your family & friends love you very much and will always be there for you. don't ever get discouraged. this is just a small moment in your life and it will pass. love you - megan

    ReplyDelete