Friday, October 2, 2009

time flies when your havin fun!


HOLY COW i haven't been on here in forever! sorry guys! but shoot where do i start! Well....i'm livin in my own place now which is really exciting! i can't tell you our invigorating movin out and starting over with all your own things and making our own choices really can be! I live for IKEA right now! they have the best things for the cheapest prices..which fits PERFECTLY in my budget of $0! So i'm havin fun doin that! I can't wait for this divorce to be finalized! i hate the waiting game! All I have to say is that i'm glad non of you have to go through this...or i guess i should say i HOPE non of you have to go through this! Let me tell ya....it's no fun! But dang i'm writing with no real reason but just to say HI and i'm still alive!!! sorry for the jumbled mess!! love you all! have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. CUTE pic! Glad you're having fun :) Can't wait to move home and have fun with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI GUYS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU TOO MELISSA! i'm totally going to jiggle your prego belly just like i did with mel! your kids going to love me!!!

    ReplyDelete